Please enter your email address to reset your password
Email is a required field.
Enquiry form

Your details

Fields with a marker are required.
Please select a title
Please enter your first name. Please enter a valid first name. The name you have entered is too short. It must be at least 2 characters long. The name you have entered is too long. It must be at most 20 characters long.
Please enter your surname. Please enter a valid surname. The name you have entered is too short. It must be at least 2 characters long. The name you have entered is too long. It must be at most 20 characters long.
Email address is required if telephone number is not specified. Please enter a valid email address. Please enter a valid email address.
Telephone number is required if email address is not specified. Please enter a valid telephone number.

Cruise details

Please select a cruise line.
Date Selection

Your enquiry

Please select a reason for your enquiry.

{[{ basket.items.length }]} itemitems in your basket

{[{ item.itemName }]}

  • {[{ item.date.date|cexDate:'DD MMM Y' }]}
    {[{ itemDate.date|cexDate:'DD MMM Y' }]}{[{$last ? '' : ', '}]}
  • {[{ item.portName }]}
{[{ item.cruiseLine }]}, {[{ item.cruiseShip }]}
{[{ item.totalPrice|cexCurrency }]}
  • {[{ item.occupancy.adults.count }]} adult adults
  • {[{ item.occupancy.adults.pricePP|cexCurrency }]}pp
  • {[{ item.occupancy.children.count }]} child children
  • {[{ item.occupancy.children.pricePP|cexCurrency }]}pp
  • {[{ item.occupancy.infants.count }]} infant infants
  • {[{ item.occupancy.infants.pricePP|cexCurrency }]}pp

Supplement Tickets: {[{ basketItem.supplements.length }]}

{[{ supplement.description }]}
{[{ supplement.pricePence|cexCurrency }]}
Discount{[{ basket.discountPrice|cexCurrency }]}
Total Price USD {[{ totalPrice + basket.discountPrice|cexCurrency }]}

Boston Bike tour with City Views

Access from: Boston


Key info

  • Tour ID: 51459
  • Duration: 3 hours
  • Pick up point: 103 Atlantic Ave
  • Activity level: Active

Top highlights

  • The Christian Science Center
  • Historic Fenway Park
  • Boston Common
  • Charles River Esplanade
  • Boston Public Library

From $110.96pp

Select a cruise line.
Select a cruise ship.
Date and Duration
2 Adults
Select a date. Select a duration.

Key info

  • Tour ID: 51459
  • Duration: 3 hours
  • Pick up point: 103 Atlantic Ave
  • Activity level: Active
  • Optional extras available

Top highlights

  • The Christian Science Center
  • Historic Fenway Park
  • Boston Common
  • Charles River Esplanade
  • Boston Public Library

Itinerary

Operating Times:
Tours run daily at 10:00 am.

Boston Bike tour with City Views Tour is the classic tour for those looking to get a great overall introduction to Boston. On this tour you will get to know the city and find sites and neighborhoods to explore in great depth later. You will discover the unique character and charm of each community up close.

All levels of riders are welcome, and approx 70% of riding is done on city streets, mingling with cars and other foot traffic. The remaining 30% of the tour covers the bike path on the esplanade and the quiet streets running through Beacon Hill.

This tour cover all of Boston's best sites, including:

Historic Fenway Park
The Christian Science Center
The Freedom Trail
Boston Common
The beautiful brownstones in Back Bay and the South End
The Rose Kennedy Greenway - Boston's newest public park
The Charles River Esplanade
The North End - Boston's oldest residential, Italian neighborhood
Copley Square, where you'll see the Boston Public Library & Trinity Church

Your tour includes an individually-fitted bike, helmet, water and, of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will lead you on your travels. The tour is 2.5-3.5 hours long and covers approx. 10-12 miles.

From the bustling streets of downtown, to the serene bike paths on the Charles River. this tour truly brings you the Best of Boston by Bicycle.

NOTE: This tour is seasonal and runs daily from April 1st through Nov 30th

  • Full details

    Key info

    • Tour ID: 51459
    • Duration: 3 hours
    • Pick up point: 103 Atlantic Ave
    • Activity level: Active

    Top highlights

    • The Christian Science Center
    • Historic Fenway Park
    • Boston Common
    • Charles River Esplanade
    • Boston Public Library

    Itinerary

    Operating Times:
    Tours run daily at 10:00 am.

    Boston Bike tour with City Views Tour is the classic tour for those looking to get a great overall introduction to Boston. On this tour you will get to know the city and find sites and neighborhoods to explore in great depth later. You will discover the unique character and charm of each community up close.

    All levels of riders are welcome, and approx 70% of riding is done on city streets, mingling with cars and other foot traffic. The remaining 30% of the tour covers the bike path on the esplanade and the quiet streets running through Beacon Hill.

    This tour cover all of Boston's best sites, including:

    Historic Fenway Park
    The Christian Science Center
    The Freedom Trail
    Boston Common
    The beautiful brownstones in Back Bay and the South End
    The Rose Kennedy Greenway - Boston's newest public park
    The Charles River Esplanade
    The North End - Boston's oldest residential, Italian neighborhood
    Copley Square, where you'll see the Boston Public Library & Trinity Church

    Your tour includes an individually-fitted bike, helmet, water and, of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will lead you on your travels. The tour is 2.5-3.5 hours long and covers approx. 10-12 miles.

    From the bustling streets of downtown, to the serene bike paths on the Charles River. this tour truly brings you the Best of Boston by Bicycle.

    NOTE: This tour is seasonal and runs daily from April 1st through Nov 30th

  • Essential information

    Included in this tour

    • Bike Hire/tour
    • Helmet
    • Guide
    • Water
    Notes:
    It is a requirement that all individuals participating sign a waiver. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian must sign for you. A waiver will be provided to each participant to sign before the tour by your street guide.
    Tours also occasionally stop at the Farmer's Market, where fruits and other snacks can be purchased. Many people choose to bring a snack for the ride.
    You will be able to use the bathroom before the tour departs, but there is no designated bathroom stop on the tour.
    The tour will typically run in light rain, but not in more severe or unsafe weather conditions.
    Age Requirements: Riders of any age are welcome on tours. Price is the same regardless of age. Child seats and trailers are available upon request. Riders should be comfortable on a bike.
    Guests should arrive 30 min before the tour starts to make bicycle adjustments.
    This tour is seasonal and runs daily from April 1st through Nov 30th
    Your tour includes an individually-fitted bike, helmet, water and, of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide

    Joining instructions

    Guests are required to make their own way to the Booth Location: 103 Atlantic Ave. Boston, MA 02110. Full address will be provided on your Cruising Excursions Voucher.
  • Boston Information

    Some attractions you may choose to visit include

Please enter an email address

An error has occured Sorry, we are having trouble finding availability for this tour
  • {[{ message }]}

Welcome to the world of Cruising Excursions.

Our shore excursion experts are here to help you!

Please enter your cruise ship and sail date, along with your contact details and we will be in touch with you shortly with a personalised quotation on our most popular tours to suit your cruise ship itinerary.

Alternatively you can call us on our Free/Toll Free number displayed above and speak with one of our Shore Excursion experts.

Please enter a valid email address.
Date Selection
2 Adults

By submitting your information in this form you consent us to contact you regarding your Cruise Excursion requirements. For further information please see our Privacy Policy here